Handy Parts Terms & Conditions
Making a Purchase
Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our store, and add any items that you wish to buy into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on ‘Checkout’ and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to complete the order.
We accept Visa and MasterCard.
If you have made a mistake in your order and cannot correct it in the shopping cart, contact us and we will correct the mistake.
When confirmation of your order is received, this is to indicate that we have received your order. It does not indicate that a contract exists between us. We will indicate acceptance of your order, and hence a contract between us, when we send you an invoice. We have included this term to protect us in the case that a mistake has been made in pricing, we have inadvertently under-priced goods, or we are no longer able to supply a particular product for some reason. In the case of a change of price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable.
There is a delivery charge for all orders.
We process your order immediately and normally ship your order to you within 2-3 business days, please allow 2-3 days for delivery following shipment.
We can only ship to mainland UK and Northern Ireland.
You must inform us within two working days from receipt if the goods are lost or damaged in transit so that we can make a prompt claim against the delivery company and correct the problem. Please quote your order number in all correspondence.
You agree that proof of delivery supplied by our delivery company is sufficient evidence to establish that goods have been received
Retention of Title Clause
1. The title in goods supplied remains the property of G J HANDY & CO LTD (The Seller) until payment is received in full. Additionally The Seller reserves the right of entry to the buyers premises for the purpose of repossession of the goods at any time where the payment remains outstanding or any other sum owing by the Buyer to The Seller has not been paid.
2. This clause to stand in the event of Bankruptcy, Winding-up resolution, or the appointment of a Receiver or Liquidator.
1. Any parts found to be faulty within 14 days of purchase may be exchanged. Please record details of the fault, date of sale and the date of return.
2. If you need to return a part to Handy you must submit a request by Tel. 01793 333203 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Please quote the Handy Parts part number, date of purchase and full details of the fault.
4. Just ‘faulty’ is not acceptable. Please detail any faults so that the manufacturers can be made aware of all problems, particularly if there is any question of safety.
5. Return goods will only be accepted for credit if they are genuinely faulty or not fit for the purpose intended.
6. HANDY will try to be as helpful as possible and appreciates your co-operation in providing full details of any fault.
7. Claims for spares that are not faulty and are returned to us for no valid reason may be rejected.
Claims for Shortage/Damage – Delivery by Carrier
1. Any claims for items missing on delivery or damaged in transit must be advised to HANDY IMMEDIATELY by EMAIL or Tel Call to 01793 333203. All claims must be received within 2 working days or they may be rejected.
1. Information believed to be correct at the time. E&OE. We reserve the right to change models, specifications or prices without prior notification.
2. Original equipment manufacturer (OEM) names are the trademarks of the respective manufacturer.
3. OEM part numbers, names and descriptions are for reference purposes only and are not intended to indicate the parts are supplied, manufactured or warranted by the OEM.
Conditions of Sale
1. This website is subject to our standard conditions of sale. If required please contact our sales office on 01793-333217 to obtain a copy of our terms & conditions.